Get tailored one-on-one lessons and consulting with our lead facilitator. Build a customized toolbox for movement and mindfulness that fits your body, goals and lifestyle. Available in-person in the Washington, D.C. metro area and virtual video sessions from anywhere you are!
New! Microbreak Virtual Accountability Buddy
Finding it hard to follow through in taking breaks during your day? Take the pressure off and let the stretch break come to you! Book a regular 10-minute video call on your schedule and your terms. We'll ping you when it's time and lead you through rejuvenating and targeted stretches to fit your day. You can:
- Schedule weekly (recommended), bimonthly or a one-off
- Request guided meditation, stretching, or a combination each time we chat. Or, we choose for you!
Private Yoga and Meditation Sessions
Private lessons build confidence for entering or re-entering a group class setting, keep you moving safely through illness or injury, and/or enhance a home practice. Lessons can take place in person in Washington, D.C. or virtually from wherever you are. We focus on:
- Building strength and flexibility
- Correct alignment and adjustments for your anatomy
- Meditation and breathing techniques
- Yoga for wheelchair, bed, or other variations
- Chair yoga for work and home
- Taking your yoga practice into daily practice
Alison has the right combination of expertise and teaching skills. She understands the body and how it moves and she understands how to be encouraging and challenging at the same time. Working with her one on one has allowed me to improve my form and knowledge of yoga significantly, and has given me confidence to start joining group classes. I have far less joint pain, especially in a hip that has been bothering me for months. My lessons with her are the best money I spend every week!
– Katy H, age 62, private yoga lesson student